How we can help
- The foundation will pay for the applicant’s hunting license, fuel to and from Wyoming (Up to $300), meals while at the lodge, processing of tagged animal, mounting of tagged animal (head and antlers), and a CD of the hunt.
- Applicant is responsible for bringing a caregiver. The Foundation will provide meals and a place to stay at the lodge.
- The Foundation is not responsible of any break downs of your own transportation and or if you have to stay elsewhere.
- The applicant will be responsible for his/her own firearm and hunting apparatus
Helpers will be provided for you. The helpers are also hunting, if they cannot get you on the animal, they as the helpers will go after it.
- Make sure to fill out the application completely. Also, please state on it if you have a do not resuscitate preference.
- Applicants are put on a waiting list as a first come first serve basis. If you cannot go this year you will be put on the list. You will be notified where you are on the list every year. So please try to get your application in ASAP.
- Applicants are responsible for their own medicines, supplies for personal cares, etc.
- The Foundation will not be responsible for anything left behind.
- Applicants are responsible for hauling anything for their needs.
- The applicant and also the caregiver will sign a waiver that protects them and also the Foundation.